Multiply the good you can do when you join President’s Society members who share your commitment to improving the quality of life in our community through education.
Unrestricted Gifts of $1,000 or more made during the college’s fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) qualify for annual membership. Gifts may be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly. Both spouses are President’s Society members with a joint unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more within a fiscal year.
- Partner with other President’s Society members by financially investing in the mission of the GTCC Foundation.
- Shape GTCC’s future by providing input and ideas that can help direct and guide efforts to achieve excellence in all aspects of our mission.
- Advocate for GTCC and encourage others to join in giving to the foundation.
- Insider communication from the college president and other key community members.
- Invitations to exclusive President’s Society events, including annual reception.
- Distinctive recognition in our annual donor recognition report and other publications.
A Tradition of Excellence
The President’s Society is the cornerstone of our giving programs. Among our most loyal donors, members value GTCC’s commitment to provide life-long learning opportunities for the citizens of Guilford County. The President Society members help make excellence in education possible through unrestricted donations that position the GTCC Foundation to:
- Provide merit and need based scholarships to deserving students.
- Empower faculty and staff to bring innovation to the classroom through various opportunities.
- Recruit and retain first-class faculty.
- Ensure access to the latest technology and equipment.
- Engage the community through arts and cultural programming.